Loading

25 June 2016

NXT 2016

arrow_left
arrow_right

Time Left To Event:

days
hours
minutes
seconds

ABOUT OUR EVENT

Get set to witness a set of illustrious IT leaders, exclusively speak at an event. You will have a unique platform, never-seen-before, to discuss and share mission critical objectives, before the esteemed leaders. A wide spectrum of speakers will address you during the event, ranging from analysts of 451 Research to eminent CTOs of our technology partners, who will share the impending future of technology. The speakers will provide their unparalleled views on how to confront technology changes and assimilate technology into business.

NxtGen is hosting this exclusive event during the last week of June 2016; an invitation-only conference that ensembles influential leaders of IT to share their views on the future of technology. The invitees come from leading enterprises that employ over 10% of combined employment in India, 20% of GDP, 30% of India’s total exports and represent a wide section of industries.

Come and join the exclusive congregation of IT leaders that will be held at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. Interact with world-class speakers and get to network with industry influencers. Above all, get inspired and re-energized.

Speakers

Meet the speakers

Venue
Marina Bay Sands

10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956